Monday, October 30, 2006

Something comes to my mind

My mother likes to drink coffee. She needs it almost everyday. She told me some benefits about coffee. But I always tell her that drinking too much coffee does harm to our body, especially women. That is the reson why the government classified caffeine per cup of coffee. Actually, there are some arguments drinking it or not. However, after finding some materials, I found that drinking coffee does good or not only depends on how much you drink. If you drink less than one cup of coffee, that is acceptable and brings some advantages. If you drink too much per day, that will be some troubles. Therefore, doctors suggest we should limit the amount of coffee that we drink per day.
So, I think this topic has nothing to argue about. I still have to figure out another topic.~2006/10/23

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivi said...

Hey! You stole my idea, uh~~~
Well, I think you're right. There seems like no any argumentation to discuss about it. So, I'd better drop this idea also.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home