Monday, October 30, 2006

I THINK THIS WILL BE OKAY

Last week, when I was worried about my topic, I asked my mother for help. Then, she came up with somthing about Suao-Hualien Expressway construction. She thought of it because my father is an engineer and he has a friend who should work on this project few years ago. Now, this construction is still controversial and has not started yet. After considering, I think this is suitable as my topic. The construction will not only has impact on Hualien but also the whole Taiwan, such as tourism, economy, environment protection, and future development. Although I am not a Hualien resident, I think we also should think about it carefully. ~2006/10/26

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivi said...

Wow!! How lucky you are! Your mother offer you so many topics for your RP ideas. Can I have one also? I am so jealous of you!

Well, I think your topic will work since the development of a country must bring some influences to the environment or economy...you have mentioned. And they are always controversial to the people who agree or not. Besides, you already find a professional to ask about it. I think this would be more persuasive about the construction. Maybe you can also ask the residents there to see their opinions if you can find some, especially those who live near this expressway.

1:23 PM  
Blogger dorisshih said...

Dear Dan,

You now have some ideas already, right?

Please give me the revised outline.

Also, list your possible articles for article review.

Doris

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home