Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Self-reflection

To be honest, I only finish my second draft of my RP so far. The difference between junior RP and sophmore RP is that we need to collect firsthand data this year. I think it is interesting when you design a questionnaire or interview with someone, but it is also time-consuming. I am glad that I choose a hot topic and I really learn a lot. About the weblog activities, I always cannot finish each activity in time. I know it is my own problem. If I do follow the processes of weblog activities, I think it is helpful and I will have more time to work on my RP. However, I think this system is not easy to use. Sometimes, it is really slow and when I paste words from my Word file, something will be missing or the format will change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Author,
Hi, my name is Yu Hsiu Lin. I am a graduate student studying in National Taiwan Normal University. My classmate and I are constructing a writing test where two articles presenting pros and cons of a topic are required. We are currently working on the expressway issue and find that your report is very comprehensive and well-organised. We are wondering if it's possible we can get access to your article. We will cite the reference in our test. If you are willing to share it with us, my email address is as follows: kay.eng.ntnu@gmail.com Thank you for reading the message.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home